I was born in Spokane, Washington, then immediately shipped to Coeur d’Alene, Idaho where I lived until the ripe age of 19 when I graduated from North Idaho Jr. College. I then packed my bags and moved to Boise where I lived for two years until I could no longer tolerate the winter weather.
Once my toes hit the sand in Florida, there was no turning back. I have lived in Jacksonville for over 26 years where I am a Florida Certified Registered Paralegal. I have worked in the legal field for over twenty years specializing in guardianship, probate, and estate planning. I am also the mother of two grown daughters.
My first book Breathless was released on January 13, 2012. Since then, I have had six other releases. I enjoy writing mystery, suspense, and humor. I am what they call a hybrid author because I publish both traditionally with a publisher, and I self-publish.
Some of my groups and leadership roles include:
President of Florida Sisters in Crime for 2010-2011; The Public Relations Director for Ancient City Romance Authors; and Membership Director for Ancient City Romance Authors.
I’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment below or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Connect With Kathryn on Social Media
- Small Town Terror placed first in the International Digital Awards (IDA) for Short Suspense 2016.
- Beautiful Imperfection received first in the Show Me You Cover Contest in 2013.
- Breathless placed first in the 2010 Royal Palm Literary Awards for Inspirational Fiction;
- “The Plan”, Honorable Mention in the Writer’s Weekly Winter 2013 short story contest.
- Catch Your Breath, third place in the Heart of Excellence contest for 2013