We’re just months away from the national healthcare mandate becoming fruition. Some people are not happy with what they’re reading. Too bad most of Congress didn’t read the law before enacting it first. That’s what happens when you present a document that’s over a thousand pages long.
However, God wants us to do our jobs as if we were working for Him. Colossians 3:23 states, Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters… I don’t imagine the majority of our representatives could swear they actually read the Obamacare rules.
If things go as badly as some are suggesting, it will only be a matter of time until the law is repealed. If so, I have a healthcare plan that is quite short and to the point. It accomplishes what Obamacare was said to. I call it Obainacare. This is how it works:
1. If you pay for your own health insurance, you can deduct 100% from your taxes at the end of the year;
2. If your employer pays for your health insurance, the employer gets to deduct 100% from their taxes;
3. If you pay for your own health insurance, your employer can reimburse you for a portion of that insurance you have paid. The employer will deduct 100% from their taxes what he has reimbursed and you can deduction the portion you have paid from your taxes at the end of the year.
4. The government will pay for a portion of your deductible based upon your income only if you are a United States citizens. Non-citizens, people on work visas, illegal immigrants will not get any type of compensation. This reimbursement will be based upon income:
A. Anyone who makes under $30,000.00 per year, gross income, will have 100% of their deductible paid through this program;
B. Anyone who makes between $30,00.01 – $40,000.00 per year, gross income will have 75% their deductible paid through this program;
C. Anyone who makes between $40,000.01 – $50,000.00 per year, gross income will have 50% their deductible paid through this program;
D. Anyone who makes between $50,000.01 – $60,000.00 per year, gross income will have 25% of their deductible paid through this program;
E. Anyone who makes $60,000.01 per year or more, gross income will have no portion of their deductible paid.
5. The above Item #4 applies to prescription drugs as well.
6. Any person that is considered obese by their doctor will be required to participate in an exercise/diet program before any portion of their deductible will be paid through this program. Any type of membership or organization joined (i.e. gym membership, weight watchers, etc.) will be paid through this program as listed according to income in Item #4.
7. There will be no penalties for not joining this program.
As you can see, it’s a pretty simple process. I’m sure even Congress could read it in one sitting. So send this out to all your friends and have them contact their representatives to let them know that you are now in favor of Obainacare for our health insurance needs.
And make sure no matter what you do, when it comes to any job or chore, work as if God were your employer.